Activity First Aid (QCF)
Duration :2 days
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations and deliver CPR.
Who is it for?
Specifically designed for those who have a responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide
first aid when dealing with an emergency situation whilst undertaking activities, such as sports, swimming, hiking, rock climbing.
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid to a casualty who:
- Is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Has abdominal injuries
- Is bleeding externally
- Is choking
- Has head and/or spinal injuries
- Has poisoning
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
Open course: £100.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £895.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- CoSHH Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Fire Risk Assessment
- GDPR Awareness
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- CoSHH Risk Assessment