Activity First Aid (QCF)
Duration :2 days
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations and deliver CPR.
Who is it for?
Specifically designed for those who have a responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide
first aid when dealing with an emergency situation whilst undertaking activities, such as sports, swimming, hiking, rock climbing.
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid to a casualty who:
- Is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Has abdominal injuries
- Is bleeding externally
- Is choking
- Has head and/or spinal injuries
- Has poisoning
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
Ask for a quote.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- CoSHH Awareness
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work For Security & Public Facing Staff
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) — Internal Auditor
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management