Appraisal & Performance Managment
Duration :1 day
This course provides line managers with the tools for effective team management. It details a number of techniques for achieving effective and worthwhile performace appraisals.
Who Is It For?
This course is for line managers who have a direct responsibility for managing staff performance and conducting performance appraisals on a regular basis.
- The performance management framework
- Dealing with issues
- The informal process
- Action plans and record keeping
- Formal action
- Conduct 'v' capability
- Dealing with the aftermath
- Benefits of effective appraisals
- Effective planning and preparation
- What does a good appraisal look like
- Information gathering
- Questionning skills
- Listening skills
- Action plans
- Barriers to an effective appraisal
- Common mistakes during performance management and appraisals
Price: £165 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- GDPR Awareness
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- GDPR - Implementation
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training