Appraisal & Performance Managment
Duration :1 day
This course provides line managers with the tools for effective team management. It details a number of techniques for achieving effective and worthwhile performace appraisals.
Who Is It For?
This course is for line managers who have a direct responsibility for managing staff performance and conducting performance appraisals on a regular basis.
- The performance management framework
- Dealing with issues
- The informal process
- Action plans and record keeping
- Formal action
- Conduct 'v' capability
- Dealing with the aftermath
- Benefits of effective appraisals
- Effective planning and preparation
- What does a good appraisal look like
- Information gathering
- Questionning skills
- Listening skills
- Action plans
- Barriers to an effective appraisal
- Common mistakes during performance management and appraisals
Price: £165 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Risk Assessment
- GDPR Awareness
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 — IRCA Conversion