BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 — IRCA Conversion
Duration :3 days
Our three-day IRCA Auditor Conversion course is designed for existing lead auditors of other disciplines. It will equip delegates with the skills and techniques of auditing against OHSAS 18001: 2007 and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively.
Prior knowledge requirements (IRCA 2245)
Delegates wishing to progress to become a CQI IRCA registered Lead Auditor must have attended and passed an CQI IRCA certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, EMS, ISMS. Evidence of this must be provided to CQI IRCA on application.
The course is also available to any delegate who requires skills and knowledge to understand and audit against OHSAS requirements.
Candidates who attend will be able to:
- Carry out audits on health & safety management systems.
- Plan health & safety audits.
- Link legislation and health & safety risks in relation to an OHSAS audit.
- Understand the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 Standard.
- The purpose of an OHSAS
- OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Summary of basic health & safety legislation
- Planning and conducting an OHSAS audit
Open course: £995.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: Ask for a quote.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Internal Auditor