Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
Duration :CS02 2 days / 6150-03 3 days
All staff involved with day-to-day operations in confined spaces, whether supervising or entering a confined space, must be appropriately trained in line with Regulation 4 of the Confined Space Regulations 1997. Our courses use a blend of theoretical and practical learning to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to operate safely in high risk confined spaces.
Both courses provide successful delegates with a qualification that is valid for three years.
CS02 (Breathe Safety Ltd accredited):
Our two-day CS02 course delivers all the knowledge, skills and practical experience necessary to work in confined spaces and use compressed air breathing apparatus safely.
City and Guilds 6150-03:
This three-day course provides a high risk entry qualification at a nationally recognised level. Very similar to our CS02 (Breathe Safety Ltd Accredited) course, the 6150-03 course is followed by a full day’s assessment of theoretical and practical knowledge by an assessor against City & Guilds criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: The City & Guilds written paper requires that delegates are able to read and answer examination in English in exam conditions.
All of our instructors are fully qualified assessors, trained first aiders and have expert industry knowledge.
Our courses will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment in relation to Regulation 4 of the Confined Space Regulations 1997.
You will develop:
- The knowledge and practical skills to work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Awareness of potential dangers and how to respond safely in an emergency
- Understanding of how to work with breathing apparatus, pre-use checks, records and entry control.
- Overview of compressed air breathing apparatus
- Self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) theory — component parts, usage and maintenance
- Cylinder theory, including duration calculations
- SCBA pre-use checks, including donning and doffing procedures.
- Airline breathing apparatus theory and pre-use checks.
- Entry control for breathing apparatus work
- Practical use of working breathing apparatus in a high risk environment
The following is in addition to Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (see relevant course):
CS02 (2 days): £295.00 per person plus VAT
6150-03 (3 days): £490.00 per person plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Emergency Spill Response
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management