Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
Duration :CS01 1 day / 6150-02 2 days
All staff involved with day-to-day operations in confined spaces, whether supervising or entering a confined space, must be appropriately trained in line with Regulation 4 of the Confined Space Regulations 1997. Our courses use a blend of theoretical and practical learning to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to operate safely in medium risk confined spaces.
Both courses provide successful delegates with a qualification that is valid for three years.
CS01 (Breathe Safety Ltd accredited):
Our own CS01 course delivers all the knowledge, skills and practical experience necessary to work in medium risk confined spaces and use compressed air breathing apparatus safely.
City and Guilds 6150-02:
This course provides a medium risk entry qualification at a nationally recognised level. Very similar to our CS01 (Breathe Safety Ltd Accredited) course, the 6150-02 course is followed by a full day’s assessment of theoretical and practical knowledge by an assessor against City & Guilds criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: The City & Guilds written paper requires that delegates are able to read and answer examination in English in exam conditions.
All our instructors are fully qualified assessors, trained first aiders and have expert industry knowledge.
Our courses will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment in relation to Regulation 4 of the Confined Space Regulations 1997.
You will develop:
- The knowledge and practical skills to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Awareness of potential dangers and how to respond safely in an emergency
- Understanding of how to work with breathing apparatus, pre-use checks, records and entry control
- Understanding of the Confined Space Regulations 1997
- Overview of compressed air breathing apparatus
- Water UK Confined Spaces classifications
- Hazards & risks associated with confined space
- Identifying and controlling risks
- Safe use and interpretation of gas monitoring equipment
- Safe use and pre-use inspection of entry equipment
- Safe use of compressed air escape breathing apparatus
- Safe systems of work
- Reacting safely and effectively in an emergency situation
CS02 (2 days): £150.00 per person plus VAT
6150-03 (3 days): £325.00 per person plus VAT & £38 per certificate
Group/on-site courses available on request (up to 8 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- GDPR - Implementation
- Work at Height
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Risk Assessment
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3