CoSHH Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This one day course informs delegates how to carry out a CoSHH risk assessment in line with the
HSE’s Approved Code of Practice and CoSHH Regulations.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day CoSHH management in the workplace.
Delegates who complete this course will be able to:
- Complete CoSHH risk assessments within the workplace
- Understand the importance of effective CoSHH managment
- Understand the importance of obtaining information from material safety data sheets (MSDS) to put in place effective controls to risks of exposure.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures
- Safe systems of work (SOW)
- Reporting of hazards
- Risk assessment exercise
- MSDS sheets
- Course learning review and close.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Time Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Implementing: BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Training Course
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Low Risk (NC1) Confined Space Awareness
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction