Disciplinary & Grievance
Duration :1 day
This one-day course highlights the responsibilities of disciplining officers during disciplinary hearings, and of managers when handling grievance issues. It explains how to comply with both legal and 'best practice' guidelines when conducting both processes.
Who Is It For?
This course is designed for line managers, supervisors and other employees who may need to deal with disciplinary and grievance issues in the workplace.
This course will give your management team a shared understaning of disciplinary and grievance procedures and the legal framework. It will help to build delegates' confidence when faced with difficult cases, and support your organisation to avoid costly tribunals.
- What is discipline and grievance?
- The informal disciplinary meeting
- Performance management (action) plan and SMARTER targets
- Disciplinary 'v' capability
- Policies abd the ACAS Code of Practice
- The disciplinary procedure
- The appeal
- The (formal) disciplinary hearing
- The grievance procedure
- The informal grievance meeting
- The (formal) grievance hearing
- Situational questions
Price: £165.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing