Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
Duration :1 day
This hands-on course teaches the knowledge and practical skilled required of an emergency first aider. Delegates will have plenty of opportunity to practice assessing an incident and attending to a range of casualties.
Who Is It For?
A nationally recognised qualification for those who provide first aid in a range of emergency situations in the workplace. It is also ideal for people who have a specific responsibility to provide basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
- Role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Dealing with:
- Minor injuries
- Shock (anaphylaxis)
- External bleeding.
Ask for a quote.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Work at Height