Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
Duration :1 day
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to handle a range of paediatric first aid situations.
Who is it for?
- Parents or family members who want to acquire key paediatric first aid skills.
- Those working with children who are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements.
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid for infant or child who:
- Has minor injuries or wounds
- Has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Has external bleeding
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
Ask for a quote.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Risk Assessment
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 — IRCA Conversion
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Internal Auditor
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)