ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
Keep pace with best practice and the changing requirements of Environmental Management System (EMS) monitoring. This two-day course provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct effective internal audits for an ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System.
Who Is It For?
- Existing auditors wishing to refresh their knowledge
- Newly appointed auditors
- Environmental managers/ advisors
- Quality managers
- Integrated risk managers
- Any other personnel involved in environmental management auditing.
This course will equip anyone with auditing responsibility with a thorough understanding of:
- The processes involved with auditing an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- How to identify areas of concern and areas for improvement
- How to reduce risk and re-occurrences of problems
- How to align an EMS with the new updated ISO14001: 2015 standard.
Delegates will develop the knowledge and skills to:
- Conduct internal audits
- Conduct external audits with suppliers
- Complete complex audit trails
- Identify any possible EMS discrepancies
- Report and propose corrective action.
- Requirements of ISO14001:2015
- Interviewing styles
- Use of audit protocols
- Compliance verification strategies
- Case studies of current best practice
- Managing the on-site auditing process as leader
- Maximising the effectiveness of the audit team.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £1,390.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Time Management
- Fire Marshal Training
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Awareness