Duration :Half day
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform the way of designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about fire regulations, fire prevention, the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who Is It For?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Assessment will take the form of continuous observation. Successful delegates are awarded a recognised certificate that is valid for three years.
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers.
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Fire Marshal
- Management Development Programme
- Work at Height
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Investigation Skills
- Risk Assessment
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Emergency First Responder L3 (QA)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015