First Aid at Work (QA)
This nationally recognised qualification is designed for those providing first aid in a range of emergency situations at work.It is ideal for people who have a specific responsibility for basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of the training.
- First aider role and responsibilities
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing a casualty with external bleeding
- Managing a heart attack, choking, head and spinal injuries, fractures and anaphylaxis
Open course: £200.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £1300.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- IOSH Working Safely
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- GDPR - Implementation
- Fire Marshal