First Aid at Work (QA)
This nationally recognised qualification is designed for those providing first aid in a range of emergency situations at work.It is ideal for people who have a specific responsibility for basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of the training.
- First aider role and responsibilities
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing a casualty with external bleeding
- Managing a heart attack, choking, head and spinal injuries, fractures and anaphylaxis
Open course: £200.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £1300.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Activity First Aid (QCF)
- Management Development Programme
- Time Management
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)