First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
This qualification is the next step for those who have completed the QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) or equivalent. It is ideal for those looking to progress their career in the emergency or ambulance services, in the event medical sector or who are employed in high risk workplaces.
Fulfilling the competencies set out in the Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) skills framework at descriptor level E, this Ofqual regulated qualification is the ideal foundation for those wishing to become registered healthcare professionals. Following the training, delegates undertake 36 hours of clinical experience.
Who is it for?
Specifically designed for those who want to provide prehospital care to patients requiring emergency treatment. Ideal for those who are looking to progress their career in the emergency services, ambulance services, event medical sectors and high risk workplaces.
Delegates must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of the training and have successfully completed the QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care
(QCF) qualification or a QA recognised equivalent before they can begin the QA Level 4.
- All aspects of training provided in Level 3
- Human skeletal and muscle systems
- Heart conditions
- Electronic monitoring
- fracture immobilisation
- Managing blocked airways
- Best practice when dealing with:
- A sexual assault victim
- Mass casualty situation
- Hazardous materials
- Patients presenting with mental health problems
- Sick and injured children
Ask for a quote.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Introduction to Environmental Legislation
- CoSHH Awareness
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Implementing