GDPR - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing their organisation’s information security management system (ISMS) to remain consistently compliant against the GDPR requirements. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your ISMS.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits.
- Have confidence when being audited by ICO assessors.
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- An overview of information security management system auditing.
- Planning an audit and setting objectives.
- Performing an audit.
- Human aspects of auditing.
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
A series of workshops, presentations and role-plays on topics including:
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,390.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion