HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
Duration :1 Day
This course provides guidance for the application of HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning) principles in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Who is it for?
This course is primarily aimed at senior supervisors/managers working within the food manufacturing and pharmaceutical industry.
Product safety management systems, built in accordance with the principles of HACCP, have a clearly defined structure and bring about many benefits including:
- Customer and consumer confidence
- Brand protection
- Increased management commitment
- Improvements in the working environment
- Enhanced relationships throughout the supply chain
- Improved record-keeping
- Opportunity to integrate with existing quality and safety management systems
- Legal protection
- Trading benefits.
Course delegates will also develop the knowledge and understanding necessary to be an integral part of a HACCP team and to manage the implementation of a HACCP-based system in the work environment.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Effectively plan a HACCP
- Fully apply HACCP principles
- Define the control measures necessary to protect consumer safety
- Understand the consequences of a risk to consumer safety.
- The importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- Management and implementation of HACCP-based procedures
- Development of the procedures
- Evaluation of the procedures
This advanced course covers:
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £795.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 45001: Preparing for the Transition
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Investigation Skills
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- IOSH Managing Safely