BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Implementing
Duration :2 days
Implementing a BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 health and safety management system will support you to create a safer, legally compliant working environment and achieves business efficiencies.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and princi¬ples of BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007. You will learn how to interpret the standard’s requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, document and monitor a health and safety management system that will achieve consistent improvements in your safety performance and compliance with legislation.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective OHSAS.
- Review existing arrangements against the standard’s requirements
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation.
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation.
- Prepare for certification
- Prepare for transition to the new ISO 45001 Series
- Requirements of the new ISO45001 Series
- The initial status review
- Implementation planning
- Implementing the system
- Monitoring and measurement
- Management system review
Requirements of BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007
Implementation process and PDCA
Identification of legal and other requirements
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 — IRCA Conversion
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor