Integrated Management Systems Auditor Training
Duration :2 Days
Equip your team with the skills to conduct internal audits against the requirements of each ISO standard. This course will support you to achieve legal compliance and develop a greater understanding of your organisation’s IMS.
This course has a strong emphasis on:
- How to prepare for certification or recertification
- The planning of your internal audit programme
- Identification of hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
Delegates will develop an understanding of each ISO standard, ensuring that every clause is identified and covered to meet the requirements of a third party audit.
On day two, a group exercise involving an internal audit of the workplace ensures that delegates put learning objectives into practice.
Delegates will develop awareness of:
- The new requirements of the standard and framework
- How to meet the requirements.
- The features of an integrated management system (IMS)
- Clauses of the standard and how they are aligned
- How to assess hazards, risks, impacts and aspects
- Evaluation of legal compliance and legal registers
- How to prepare for internal and external audits
- Developing your internal audit programme
- Practical internal audit group exercise and review of findings
- Managing non-conformities.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £1,390.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Awareness
- IOSH Working Safely