Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 Days
Equip your team with the skills to conduct internal audits against the requirements of each ISO standard. This course will support you to achieve legal compliance and develop a greater understanding of your organisation’s IMS.
This course has a strong emphasis on:
- How to prepare for certification or recertification
- The planning of your internal audit programme
- Identification of hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
Delegates will develop an understanding of each ISO standard, ensuring that every clause is identified and covered to meet the requirements of a third party audit.
On day two, a group exercise involving an internal audit of the workplace ensures that delegates put learning objectives into practice.
- The features of an integrated management system (IMS).
- Clauses of the standards and how they are aligned.
- How to assess hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
- Evaluation of legal compliance and legal registers.
- How to prepare for internal and external audits.
- Developing your internal audit programme.
- Practical internal audit group exercise and review of findings.
- Managing non-conformities.
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3