BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
Internal auditing is the key to maintaining compliance and developing good practice within your organisation. This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct effective internal audits for BS OHSAS 18001.
Who Is It For?
- Existing auditors wishing to refresh their knowledge
- Newly appointed auditors
- Health and safety managers/ advisors
- Quality managers
- Environmental managers/advisors
- Integrated risk managers
- Any other personnel involved in occupational health and safety auditing.
This course will equip anyone with auditing responsibility with a thorough understanding of:
- The processes involved with auditing OH&S management systems
- How to identify areas of concern and areas for improvement
- How to reduce risk and re-occurrences of problems.
- Overview of health and safety management system auditing
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- Auditor competence, knowledge and skills
- The audit process
- Scheduling and planning
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting the audit
- Close out of findings
- Identification of effective corrective action
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Manual Handling
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Activity First Aid (QCF)
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- Investigation Skills
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor