Introduction to: BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Training Course
Duration :1 day
Work related injuries and illness present a huge burden on employers. Losses from early retirements, staff absences, litigation and higher insurance premiums can suddenly make your profitable business an unviable business.
Adopting an effective health and safety management system will help you to meet your legal responsibilities, achieve operational excellence and become more attractive to your stakeholders.
In our Introduction to OHSAS 18001: 2007 you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definitions. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
This course provides guidance for personnel that have responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing a health and safety management system, including:
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Integrated Risk Managers
This course will support delegates to:
- Develop a sound grasp of the key requirements and benefits of OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Interpret the requirements to manage risk and drive continual improvement
- Bring health and safety into the heart of your organisational culture
- Demonstrate health and safety commitment to key stakeholders.
- Overview of the BS EN OHSAS18001:2007 framework - importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions
- How to identify and assess hazards, implement controls and monitor performance
- How to implement a framework that meets the requirements of your organisation
- Overview of the next steps to certification
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £795.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Annual Refresher: First Aid At Work
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Introduction to: BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Training Course
- Working at Height
- Investigation Skills
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Fire Marshal Training