Introduction to Environmental Legislation
Duration :1 Day
This course will support you to develop managers that understand their environmental responsibilities and how to respond to legislation in the interest of your organisation.
Who Is It For?
For managers with environmental responsibilities such as:
- Contractor management
- Occupational safety
- Waste management.
Developing your management staff to be proactive in their environmental management will support your overall organisational aims and responsibilities.
By the end of the course, delegates will have an understanding of:
- Environmental legislation and how it can affect their business
- How to interpret new and amended legislation.
- ISO14001: 2015 requirements
- Legal framework
- Identification of legal & other requirements
- Interpretation of legal requirements
- Evaluation of compliance to legal & other requirements
- Checklists & action plans
- Sources of Legal Information, updates & support.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £695.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- Integrated Management Systems Auditor Training
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Low Risk (NC1) Confined Space Awareness
- Emergency Spill Response
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor