Introduction to Environmental Legislation
Duration :1 Day
This course will support you to develop managers that understand their environmental responsibilities and how to respond to legislation in the interest of your organisation.
Who Is It For?
For managers with environmental responsibilities such as:
- Contractor management
- Occupational safety
- Waste management.
Developing your management staff to be proactive in their environmental management will support your overall organisational aims and responsibilities.
- Legal framework
- Identification of legal & other requirements
- Interpretation of legal requirements
- Evaluation of compliance to legal & other requirements
- Checklists & action plans
- Sources of legal information, updates and support
ISO14001: 2015 requirements
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System — IRCA EMS Conversion
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System — Preparing for Transition
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Internal Auditor