Introduction to Environmental Legislation
Duration :1 Day
This course will support you to develop managers that understand their environmental responsibilities and how to respond to legislation in the interest of your organisation.
Who Is It For?
For managers with environmental responsibilities such as:
- Contractor management
- Occupational safety
- Waste management.
Developing your management staff to be proactive in their environmental management will support your overall organisational aims and responsibilities.
By the end of the course, delegates will have an understanding of:
- Environmental legislation and how it can affect their business
- How to interpret new and amended legislation.
- ISO14001: 2015 requirements
- Legal framework
- Identification of legal & other requirements
- Interpretation of legal requirements
- Evaluation of compliance to legal & other requirements
- Checklists & action plans
- Sources of Legal Information, updates & support.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £695.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Risk Assessment Training
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Fire Risk Assessment
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- CoSHH Awareness