ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
Environmental considerations are increasingly important to stakeholders. This two-day course will give you the expertise to implement an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) that will satisfy stakeholder needs and bring added business efficiencies.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Other personnel with a responsibility for environmental management.
- Have a sound grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001: 2015
- Interpret the requirements to manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Bring sustainability into the heart of your organisational culture
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to key stakeholders.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS – Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Main concepts:
- Process approach
- Lifecycle perspective
- Aspects and impacts
Download our ISO14001 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open Course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|16 April 2018 - 16 April 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill||£ 225.00||Available||Book Course|
|21 May 2018 - 21 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 225.00||Available||Book Course|
|18 June 2018 - 18 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 225.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- Fire Marshal
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015