ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
Managing your organisation's impact on the environment is no longer a moral choice but a business necessitiy. Adopting an effective environmental management system will help you to meet your legal responsibilities and thrive in changing environmental conditions.
In our introduction to ISO 14001: 2015 EMS you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definitions, and the ISO standardised high level structure. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
Who Is It For?
- Anyone who needs to understand ISO 14001: 2015 and how it works
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 QMS.
- Have a sound grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001: 2015
- Interpret the requirements to manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Bring sustainability into the heart of your organisational culture
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to key stakeholders.
Delegates will develop an awareness of:
- The requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and how to interpret them in the workplace
- The benefits of adopting an EMS
- The main concepts of ISO 14001: 2015
- How to adopt a culture of continual improvement.
- Overview of ISO 14001: 2015 EMS - Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions
- Structure of ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Main concepts - Process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifestyle perspective, aspects and impacts.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £795.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Risk Assessment Training
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Low Risk (NC1) Confined Space Awareness
- ISO 45001: Preparing for the Transition
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Working at Height
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Risk Assessment