IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
Duration :1 day
This is an engaging one-day course that uses personal reflection, discussion and practical scenarios to keep employees’ Managing Safely training up-to-date.
This is a refresher course for managers and supervisors who have completed the Managing Safely course within the last three years.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive a renewed IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
This practical course focuses on using:
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies
- Clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce the key learning points
- Checklists and other materials to try out and then use in the workplace
- Review of the IOSH managing safely principles
- Review of understanding and application in the workplace
- Building on management system knowledge and application
- Building on monitoring, auditing and reviewing practices
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £945.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Investigation Skills
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System — IRCA EMS Conversion
- Disciplinary & Grievance