IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
Duration :1 day
This is an engaging one-day course that uses personal reflection, discussion and practical scenarios to keep employees’ Managing Safely training up-to-date.
This is a refresher course for managers and supervisors who have completed the Managing Safely course within the last three years.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive a renewed IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
This practical course focuses on using:
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies
- Clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce the key learning points
- Checklists and other materials to try out and then use in the workplace
- Review of the IOSH managing safely principles
- Review of understanding and application in the workplace
- Building on management system knowledge and application
- Building on monitoring, auditing and reviewing practices
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £945.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|11 May 2018 - 11 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Work at Height
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition