IOSH Working Safely
Duration :1 Day
This IOSH approved course is for personnel at any level, in any sector, who need a grounding in health and safety and their legal responsibilities. It follows the IOSH Working Safely syllabus and uses the latest course materials supplied by IOSH.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
Working Safely is an excellent introduction to why health and safety is important. It shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing, and that of others, through their everyday behaviour. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
- The legal, moral and economic rationale for safe working
- Identifying common hazards and risks
- Improving safety performance
- Waste and pollution control
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £945.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|7 May 2018 - 7 May 2018||Warminster||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|2 April 2018 - 2 April 2018||Swindon||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|5 March 2018 - 5 March 2018||Redhill||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|5 February 2018 - 5 February 2018||Warminster||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|29 January 2018 - 29 January 2018||Swindon||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Work at Height
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 — IRCA Conversion