ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System — IRCA EMS Conversion
Duration :3 days
Our CQI IRCA Auditor Conversion course is designed for existing lead auditors of other disciplines. It will equip delegates with the skills and techniques of auditing against ISO 14001: 2015 and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively.
Prior knowledge requirements (IRCA 2245)
Delegates wishing to progress to become a CQI IRCA registered Lead Auditor must have attended and passed an CQI IRCA certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, OH&S, ISMS. Evidence of this must be provided to CQI IRCA on application.
The course is also available to any delegate who requires skills and knowledge to understand and audit against EMS requirements.
Candidates who attend will be able to:
- Carry out audits on an environmental management system
- Plan environmental audits
- Link legislation and environmental aspects in relation to an EMS audit
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- The purpose of an EMS
- ISO 14001: 2015 requirements
- Summary of basic environmental legislation
- Planning and conducting an EMS audit
Open Course: £795.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,995.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System — IRCA EMS Conversion
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Asbestos Awareness