ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO27001: 2013. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your ISMS.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits.
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors.
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Management Development Programme
- GDPR - Implementation
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Work at Height
- IOSH Working Safely
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)