ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
ISO 27001: 2013 is the accepted global standard for effective information security management. Implementing ISO 27001 can bring you peace of mind that you are protecting your business and your customers’ data in line with good practice and GDPR requirements.
In our Introduction to ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definitions, and the ISO standardised high level structure. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
This course will help you to:
- Have a solid grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 27001: 2013
- Interpret the requirements to manage your information security and drive continual improvement
- Implement a robust ISMS that meets GDPR requirements
- Bring information security into the heart of your organisational culture
- Attract and retain customers by delivering information security assurance
- Overview of ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS
- Key requirements, structure, terms and definitions
- Main concepts — Risk based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Needs and expectations of interested parties
- Business continuity planning — encryption & information recovery
- Next steps for pursuing certification
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Risk Assessment
- Work at Height
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion