ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing a Quality Management System (QMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your QMS.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- New and existing auditors
- Personnel with an interest in and responsibility for quality management.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of the ISO19001: 2015 updated series
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|16 July 2018 - 17 July 2018||White Horse Business Park Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Manual Handling