ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of any successful business. The best way to achieve exceptional customer service is to adopt an effective QMS such as ISO 9001: 2015.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and principles of ISO 9001: 2015. You will learn how to interpret the standard's requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, document and monitor a QMS that will achieve consistent improvements in your customer service and products.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- New and existing auditors
- Individuals pursuing a career in quality management
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective QMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation
- Implement a system that is responsive to customer needs and market changes.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 9001: 2015 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £1,390.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Implementing: BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Training Course
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- CoSHH Awareness