Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work For Security & Public Facing Staff
Duration :3 days
The risk of large scale emergencies is becoming a day-to-day reality in today’s urban environment. In event of a major incident involving mass casualties, basic emergency first aid is not enough to save lives.
This course provides your nominated first aiders with the confidence and competence to fulfil their duties in highly stressful environments. As an employer, you can be sure that you are meeting your legal requirement and equipping your staff to provide essential life-saving skills to multiple casualties.
Who Is It For?
This course is designed for security guards, event marshals, public facing staff and those who work in high-risk environments. It is especially suited to nominated first aiders who would be the first responder on scene to a major emergency incident.
- The role of the emergency first responder
- Understanding basic first aid
- Emergency first responders medical kits, suitability, and quantity
- Managing an emergency scene and assessing the risk
- Managing a patient’s airway
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Communication and multiple casualties cares
- Basic life support and use of defibrillators (AED)
- Dealing with catastrophic bleeding
- Use of tourniquets, trauma dressings, and haemostatic agents
- Making improvised medical equipment
- Severe burns and fractures
- Major wounds (gun shot, blast injuries)
- Shock and recognising post traumatic stress
- Unresponsive casualties
- Major illnesses, anaphylaxis and seizures
- After event counselling and staff wellbeing
The content of this course provides basic life-saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations covering:
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: Get our best quote!
£299.00 Per delegate
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Management Development Programme
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Introduction
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation