Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
Duration :4 hours
Delegates will learn how to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally and deal with a choking casualty.
Who is it for?
Designed for those who have a specific responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide basic life support for adults and children. Ideal for those
who are qualified in providing first aid looking to refresh or develop their existing first aid knowledge and skills.
Learners must be at least 16 years old on the first day of training.
- Basic life support — role and responsibilities
- Assessing an inci¬dent
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recovery position
- Managing a casualty who is choking.
On-site training: £325.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Time Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Manual Handling
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Emergency Spill Response
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)