Management Development Programme
Duration :1 day a month for 12 months
This interactive course consists of a range of sessions focused on all aspects of becoming a more successful manager. From the personal side of leadership approaches to important aspects of employment law, delegates will learn the tools and skills of everyday management.
Who Is It For?
Intended for aspiring team leaders, supervisors and managers who currently manage people and processes, or those who are looking to expand their skills in this area.
Enrolling your managers on the Management Programme ensures that your team can become confident leaders who deliver within a consistent management framework.
- Introduction to management
- Effective working relationships
- Management behaviours
- Managing performance
- Recruitment and selection
- Change management
- Leadership skills
- Equality and diversity
- Essentials of employment law
- Effective meetings and time management
- Presentation skills
- Business/departmental planning.
Price: £2,495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Manual Handling
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- IOSH Managing Safely