Duration :Half day
This practical course aims to raise awareness of the potential injuries that are associated with poor manual handling practices. It is suitable for managers, supervisors and all members of staff who undertake any form of manual handling as part of their role.
To ensure delegates have a better understanding of:
- Their legal responsibilities
- How to design safe manual handling operations
- How effective manual handling operations can ensure safety.
- Legal requirements
- Benefits of safe practice
- The anatomy of back pain
- Risk factors
- How to carry out safe manual handling
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work
- Practical exercise
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|26 April 2018 - 26 April 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|17 May 2018 - 17 May 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|21 June 2018 - 21 June 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- GDPR Awareness
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)