Manual Handling Training Courses
Duration :Half day
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and all members of staff who undertake any form of manual handling as part of their job role. It also aims to raise awareness of the potential injuries that are associated with poor manual handling practices.
To ensure delegates have a better understanding of:
- Their legal responsibilities
- How to design safe manual handling operations
- How effective manual handling operations can ensure safety.
This course is designed to raise awareness within an organisation on the importance of safe manual handling techniques and best practice.
- What does the law say?
- What are the benefits of safe practice?
- The anatomy of back pain
- Risk factors
- How to carry out safe manual handling, including good handling technique
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work for the individual’s task and environment
- Load environment and individual capabilities
- Practical work
- Course learning review and close.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 15 delegates)
Price: £495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001: Preparing for the Transition
- Risk Assessment Training
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Introduction
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Implementing
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing