Risk Assessment Training
Duration :1 Day
This one-day course teaches delegates how to carry out a risk assessment in line with the HSE’s “5 Steps to Risk Assessment.”
Allows employers to get more of their staff properly qualified to carry out risk assessments, helping them to meet their legal obligations.
This course is designed to bring about a better awareness of the important of conducting regular risk assessments that are reviewed and documented on a regular basis.
- Legal duties
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Techniques for collecting evidence for a risk assessment
- Recording the findings of a risk assessment
- Control measures
- Safe systems of work
- Reporting of hazards
- Risk assessment exercise
- Course learning review and close.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- HSE First Aid At Work
- Risk Assessment Training
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Awareness
- Time Management
- Fire Marshal Training
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor