Duration :1 Day
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct general risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day risk management in the workplace.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Risk assessment exercise
- Reporting findings
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Introduction
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- IOSH Working Safely
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- CoSHH Awareness
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- GDPR - Implementation
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training