Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
Duration :4 hours
A half-day course where delegates will practice essential basic life support procedures, including assessing an incident, managing an unresponsive casualty, recovery position and choking.
Who is it for?
Those who have a specific responsibility at work, at home or workplace and in voluntary and community activities, to provide basic life support and manage anaphylaxis.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
- Understanding anaphylaxis triggers
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Managing a casualty in a state of anaphylaxis
On-site training: £325.00 + VAT (max. 8 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System — IRCA EMS Conversion
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Manual Handling
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- Fire Marshal
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)