Duration :1.5 - 2 hours
Is your working day a constant battle against the clock? This course helps you to identify where you lose time within a working day, and how to work around this to maximise your working efficiency.
Who Is It For?
This course will benefit employees of all grades and roles within an organisation who want to improve their personal time management and effectiveness at work.
- Where does time go?
- The to-do list - ABC table
- Planning the next day
- The time management matrix
- Making the most of team meetings
- The importance of focus
- Task definition and determining timelines.
Price: £65 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Work at Height
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor