Duration :1.5 - 2 hours
Is your working day a constant battle against the clock? This course helps you to identify where you lose time within a working day, and how to work around this to maximise your working efficiency.
Who Is It For?
This course will benefit employees of all grades and roles within an organisation who want to improve their personal time management and effectiveness at work.
- Where does time go?
- The to-do list - ABC table
- Planning the next day
- The time management matrix
- Making the most of team meetings
- The importance of focus
- Task definition and determining timelines.
Price: £65 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Emergency Spill Response
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- Risk Assessment
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely