Working at Height
Duration :1/2 Day
This half-day course will provide delegates with a good understanding of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and the impact of the Working at Height (Amendment) Regulations 2007.
This course is designed for:
· Employees who are required to work at height.
· Those responsible for planning contracts that involve employees, contractors and sub contractors working at height.
Delegates will develop an understanding of:
- When the regulations apply
- The importance of the hierarchy of fall protection
- Actions needed to comply with the regulatory requirements.
This course will provide a better understanding of Working at Height regulatory requirements and how to meet them. Using practical and engaging examples, delegates will learn how to transfer regulations and best practices into the workplace.
- Background to the Working at Height regulations
- Duties of the regulations
- Applying the hierarchy of fall protection
- Avoiding work at height
- Collective fall prevention - Existing places of work
- Collective fall prevention - Work equipment
- Individual fall prevention
- Collective fall limitation
- The inspection of harnesses and lanyards
- Safe use of ladders
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- HSE First Aid At Work
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Annual Refresher: First Aid At Work
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- Working at Height
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Disciplinary & Grievance