Work at Height
Duration :1/2 Day
Work at Height will provide delegates with a good understanding of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and the impact of the Working at Height (Amendment) Regulations 2007.
This course is designed for:
- Employees who are required to work at height.
- Those responsible for planning contracts that involve employees, contractors and sub contractors working at height.
Delegates will develop an understanding of:
- When the regulations apply
- The importance of the hierarchy of fall protection
- Actions needed to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Legal obligations under the Work at Height Regulations 2007
- Applying the hierarchy of fall protection
- Avoiding work at height
- Collective fall prevention - Existing places of work
- Collective fall prevention - Work equipment
- Individual fall prevention
- Collective fall limitation
- The inspection of harnesses and lanyards
- Safe use of ladders
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) — Internal Auditor
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- IOSH Managing Safely