Work at Height
Duration :1/2 Day
Work at Height will provide delegates with a good understanding of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and the impact of the Working at Height (Amendment) Regulations 2007.
This course is designed for:
- Employees who are required to work at height.
- Those responsible for planning contracts that involve employees, contractors and sub contractors working at height.
Delegates will develop an understanding of:
- When the regulations apply
- The importance of the hierarchy of fall protection
- Actions needed to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Legal obligations under the Work at Height Regulations 2007
- Applying the hierarchy of fall protection
- Avoiding work at height
- Collective fall prevention - Existing places of work
- Collective fall prevention - Work equipment
- Individual fall prevention
- Collective fall limitation
- The inspection of harnesses and lanyards
- Safe use of ladders
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|22 March 2018 - 22 March 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Fully booked||Contact Us|
|17 April 2018 - 17 April 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
|23 April 2018 - 23 April 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|2 May 2018 - 2 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill||£ 120.00||Fully booked||Contact Us|
|24 May 2018 - 24 May 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
|28 June 2018 - 28 June 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
|26 July 2018 - 26 July 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Emergency Spill Response
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor