Data security is becoming a major concern for businesses of all sizes. With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force in May 2018, it’s essential that your information security systems comply. Our free workshop will help you to understand the new regulations and establish the next steps for your business. In particular we will help answer some common questions surrounding HR, Marketing, Sales and Procurement.
This event is aimed at HR, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and those responsible for information security and ISO9001 standards within the organisation.
To give delegates insight into:
· GDPR regulations — main changes.
· Common challenges faced by those responsible for data information.
· Key considerations surrounding data security employee and customer records
Our team and guest speakers will share their own experiences of auditing against legal requirements and explain the common challenges faced when considering information security.
10:00 Welcome & introduction — Overview from Pilgrims Academy Global Security Specialists.
10:15 Ian Fielding (Guest Speaker) NDC Global Auditors Ltd
· Addressing common data protection and cyber security concerns.
· Introduction to GDPR key changes DPA
· What does GDPR require you to do and who will it effect?
· How to develop effective GDPR policies, audit checklists and protocols.
· How to conduct data mapping and Data protection impact assessments
· How to prepare and implement GDPR management.
· How ISO27001 and ISO9001 can improve information security.
12:00 Closing remarks.
12:15 Lunch & networking.