First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
Duration :3 hours
HSE guidelines state that employers should ensure their first aiders remain competent to perform their role. As such, it is strongly recommended that first aiders undertake annual refresher training to practise their skills and update their knowledge on the latest first aid procedures.
This refresher course is designed to develop first aider confidence and competence. It provides the opportunity to practice essential first aid procedures such as managing an unresponsive casualty, CPR, wounds and bleeding and treating shock.
Who Is It For?
A nationally recognised qualification designed for those providing first aid in a range of emergency situations at work. Ideal for people who have a specific responsibility to
provide basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age to register for this qualification.
- Review of first aid theory
- Updates to any new national guidelines on administering first aid
- Practical revision of first aid techniques including:
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Treating shock
On-site training: £325.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Time Management
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Work at Height
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Management Development Programme
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)