Appraisal & Performance Managment
Duration :1 day
This course provides line managers with the tools for effective team management. It details a number of techniques for achieving effective and worthwhile performace appraisals.
Who Is It For?
This course is for line managers who have a direct responsibility for managing staff performance and conducting performance appraisals on a regular basis.
- The performance management framework
- Dealing with issues
- The informal process
- Action plans and record keeping
- Formal action
- Conduct 'v' capability
- Dealing with the aftermath
- Benefits of effective appraisals
- Effective planning and preparation
- What does a good appraisal look like
- Information gathering
- Questionning skills
- Listening skills
- Action plans
- Barriers to an effective appraisal
- Common mistakes during performance management and appraisals
Price: £165 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Investigation Skills
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- IOSH Working Safely
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor