CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
Duration :3 hours
A cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time - including your workplace. A person's chance of survival falls by about 10% for each minute that passes without defibrillation.
This course will give you the confidence to act quickly and effectively and teaches defibrillator operators how to perform CPR.
Organisations that wish to train their staff in CPR and AED on their own premises can also add oxygen therapy to their workplace training package.
Defibrillators are very simple to operate. No previous training is required.
Who is it for?
This course is particularly suited to:
- Individuals wishing to develop their first aid skills
- Members of an organised first aid scheme
- Healthcare workers - this course will serve as a basic module.
Assessment will take the form of continuous observation. Successful candidates will receive a certificate that is valid for one year.
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Chest pains
- AED overview and operation (any type)
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Resuscitation (CPR).
The role of the first aider
On-site training: £350.00 + VAT (max. 8 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- CoSHH Awareness
- Work at Height
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3