Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
Duration :1 day
This hands-on course teaches the knowledge and practical skilled required of an emergency first aider. Delegates will have plenty of opportunity to practice assessing an incident and attending to a range of casualties.
Who Is It For?
A nationally recognised qualification for those who provide first aid in a range of emergency situations in the workplace. It is also ideal for people who have a specific responsibility to provide basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
- Role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Dealing with:
- Minor injuries
- Shock (anaphylaxis)
- External bleeding.
Open course: £50.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £450.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction