Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
Duration :1 day
This hands-on course teaches the knowledge and practical skilled required of an emergency first aider. Delegates will have plenty of opportunity to practice assessing an incident and attending to a range of casualties.
Who Is It For?
A nationally recognised qualification for those who provide first aid in a range of emergency situations in the workplace. It is also ideal for people who have a specific responsibility to provide basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
- Role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Dealing with:
- Minor injuries
- Shock (anaphylaxis)
- External bleeding.
Open course: £50.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £425.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- IOSH Managing Safely
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Work at Height
- CoSHH Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction