Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
Duration :1 day
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to handle a range of paediatric first aid situations.
Who is it for?
- Parents or family members who want to acquire key paediatric first aid skills.
- Those working with children who are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements.
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid for infant or child who:
- Has minor injuries or wounds
- Has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Has external bleeding
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
On-site training: £495.00 + VAT (max 12 delegates)
Open Course £50.00 per delegate
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- CoSHH Awareness
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)