Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
Duration :1 day
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to handle a range of paediatric first aid situations.
Who is it for?
- Parents or family members who want to acquire key paediatric first aid skills.
- Those working with children who are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements.
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid for infant or child who:
- Has minor injuries or wounds
- Has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Has external bleeding
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
On-site training: £425.00 + VAT (max 12 delegates)
Open Course £50.00 per delegate
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Emergency Spill Response
- General Site Safety Induction
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)