Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
Duration :1 day
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to handle a range of paediatric first aid situations.
Who is it for?
- Parents or family members who want to acquire key paediatric first aid skills.
- Those working with children who are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements.
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid for infant or child who:
- Has minor injuries or wounds
- Has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Has external bleeding
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
On-site training: £495.00 + VAT (max 12 delegates)
Open Course £50.00 per delegate
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- GDPR - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4