First Aid at Work (QA)
This nationally recognised qualification is designed for those providing first aid in a range of emergency situations at work.It is ideal for people who have a specific responsibility for basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of the training.
- First aider role and responsibilities
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing a casualty with external bleeding
- Managing a heart attack, choking, head and spinal injuries, fractures and anaphylaxis
Open course: £200.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £1300.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)