First Aid at Work (QA)
This nationally recognised qualification is designed for those providing first aid in a range of emergency situations at work.It is ideal for people who have a specific responsibility for basic first aid in voluntary and community activities.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of the training.
- First aider role and responsibilities
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing a casualty with external bleeding
- Managing a heart attack, choking, head and spinal injuries, fractures and anaphylaxis
Open course: £200.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £1300.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- GDPR - Implementation
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- General Site Safety Induction
- Work at Height
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Working Safely