First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
Duration :5 days
FEC 3 is approved by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). Delegates will gain the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to deal with a wide range of pre-hospital care emergencies. On completion, delegates will be able to provide pre-hospital trauma care at the scene of an incident.
Who is it for?
Specifically designed for those seeking a career in the emergency or ambulance services or in the event medical sector and for those employed in high risk workplaces.
Delegates must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of training and have successfully completed the QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) or a QA recognised equivalent before they can begin the QA Level 4.
- Emergency first responder roles and responsibilities
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- How to manage:
- An unrespon¬sive casualty who is breathing
- Casualties of a road traffic accident
- Blocked airways
- External bleeding
- Administering oxygen
- Effective handover procedures
Open course: £ 495.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £ 3500.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- GDPR - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- CoSHH Awareness
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Asbestos Awareness