First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
Duration :5 days
FEC 3 is approved by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). Delegates will gain the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to deal with a wide range of pre-hospital care emergencies. On completion, delegates will be able to provide pre-hospital trauma care at the scene of an incident.
Who is it for?
Specifically designed for those seeking a career in the emergency or ambulance services or in the event medical sector and for those employed in high risk workplaces.
Delegates must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of training and have successfully completed the QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) or a QA recognised equivalent before they can begin the QA Level 4.
- Emergency first responder roles and responsibilities
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- How to manage:
- An unrespon¬sive casualty who is breathing
- Casualties of a road traffic accident
- Blocked airways
- External bleeding
- Administering oxygen
- Effective handover procedures
Open course: £ 495.00 per person + VAT
On-site training: £ 3500.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- CoSHH Awareness
- Investigation Skills
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Fire Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)