BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Implementing a BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 health and safety management system will support you to create a safer, legally compliant working environment and achieves business efficiencies.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and princi¬ples of BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007. You will learn how to interpret the standard’s requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, document and monitor a health and safety management system that will achieve consistent improvements in your safety performance and compliance with legislation.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective OHSMS.
- Review existing arrangements against the standard’s requirements
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation.
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation.
- Prepare for certification
- Prepare for transition to the new ISO 45001 Series
- Requirements of BS EN OHSAS18001:2007
- Implementation process and PDCA
- Identification of legal and other requirements
- Requirements of the new ISO45001 Series
- The initial status review
- Implementation planning
- Implementing the system
- Monitoring and measurement
- Management system review
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- Fire Marshal
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- CoSHH Awareness
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Work at Height
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- IOSH Working Safely
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction