BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
Adopting an effective health and safety management system will help you to meet your legal responsibilities, achieve operational excellence and become more attractive to your stakeholders.
In our Introduction to OHSAS 18001: 2007 you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definitions. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
This course provides guidance for personnel that have responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing a health and safety management system, including:
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Integrated Risk Managers
- Overview of BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Key requirements, terms and definitions
- Identifying and assessing hazards
- Implementing controls and monitor performance
- Next steps for pursuing certification.
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- First Aid at Work (QA)