Duration :1 day
This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to effectively and impartially investigate matters of employee conduct. In particular, it explores the benefits of using questionning tools, listening skills, planning and preparation.
Who Is It For?
Team leaders, managers and senior managers who may be responsible for investigataing conduct issues within the workplace.
Enrolling your managers on the Investigation Skills course ensures that your team can become confident leaders who deliver within a consistent management framework.
- What is an investigation?
- Relevant policies
- When do I start investigating?
- Situational questions
- Questionning skills
- Planning your investigation
- Statement taking
- Dealing with issues
- Making your recommendations
- The disciplinary hearing.
Price: £165.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)