ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
Duration :1 day
This one-day course will guide you through the transition from 0HSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001. We will introduce you to the concepts and requirements of the new standard and how they differ from OHSAS 18001:2007. In particular, you will learn the importance of process-based thinking and how to demonstrate its application. This course goes beyond supporting you to comply with legislation by exploring how to best apply the requirements for maximum business benefit.
Who is it for?
- Business owners and managers responsible for managing the transition from OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001
- Business owners and managers who wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 45001 on their occupational health and safety management systems.
- The significance of organisational context
- Adopting a ‘risks and opportunities’ approach
- Process-based thinking
- New documentation requirements
- Meeting auditor expectations
- Achieving a smooth transition
• Interpreting ISO 45001 requirements
• Key differences between ISO45001 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and the implications
• Revising existing processes and implementing changes
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- Asbestos Awareness
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- General Site Safety Induction
- Manual Handling
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing