ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
Duration :5 days
Our five-day CQI IRCA Lead Auditor qualification is designed to equip delegates with the skills and techniques of auditing and providing effective audit feedback.
Prior knowledge requirements (IRCA 2245)
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge of:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions.
- The 8 Quality principles as given in ISO 9001 systems.
- The ‘process approach’ used in quality management.
- The model of a process-based quality management system.
- The structure and content of ISO 9001: 2015.
Our hands-on course will give delegates the knowledge, skills and confidence to:
- Conduct thorough audits against the ISO 9001: 2015 standard requirements.
- Support the audited organisation to develop existing systems to meet audit requirements.
- Present constructive feedback that enables the audited organisation to move forward.
- Effectively communicate audit findings.
- Key elements of quality systems
- The audit preparation
- Reporting and follow-up
- Quality Management Systems development
- Requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Auditor skills and techniques for process auditing
- Examination – closed book
Open course: £1,695.00 per person plus VAT(ask about our discounted rates for groups)
On-site training: Ask for a quote
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Investigation Skills
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing