Management Development Programme
Duration :1 day a month for 12 months
This interactive course consists of a range of sessions focused on all aspects of becoming a more successful manager. From the personal side of leadership approaches to important aspects of employment law, delegates will learn the tools and skills of everyday management.
Who Is It For?
Intended for aspiring team leaders, supervisors and managers who currently manage people and processes, or those who are looking to expand their skills in this area.
Enrolling your managers on the Management Programme ensures that your team can become confident leaders who deliver within a consistent management framework.
- Introduction to management
- Effective working relationships
- Management behaviours
- Managing performance
- Recruitment and selection
- Change management
- Leadership skills
- Equality and diversity
- Essentials of employment law
- Effective meetings and time management
- Presentation skills
- Business/departmental planning.
Price: £2,495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Work at Height
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing